RE: Specks on postscript output

Hopefully these problems are fixed by using the new riched20.dll. Please re-post specific bugs if this is not fixed.

Tab

Sorry, no joy.  I am/was running version 5.30.11.2410.

Ken

Okay, the DLL is the same, but rebuilding with your GEMS changes fixed the problems.  So we should be good to go with 1.16.5.

I'd like to know conclusively whether people really need to mess with their DLLs, since its a support hassle.  People please try 1.16.5 when it comes out, and then change DLLs only if you still have problems.  Either way let us know how you make out.

Ken