Re: Specks on postscript output

Hopefully these problems are fixed by using the new riched20.dll. Please re-post specific bugs if this is not fixed.

Tab
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Specks on postscript output

There is a definite pattern of dots in relation to the ovals.  Lots of funny things happening that I work around.  When editing a race in ballot editor it disappears, add lines and they do not show until you exit and re-enter, the shaded effect is clear around the text in ballot editor unless you double click on it, my finger has gone and now the oval has gone too.  Weird but, it's change for the better.  Still looking forward to a drop down menu in header options to have a list of races to link to.  Pain in the ass to print out the race ID's.

Greg