Re: Gems - BOD printing feature - Not showing all Voter Groups for a Primary Election

This has been fixed and will be in the next GEMS release.

Dmitry
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 2:07 PM
Subject: Gems - BOD printing feature - Not showing all Voter Groups for a Primary Election

I am currently using Gems 1.16.2.1, I have a Primary Election defined with 3 Voter Groups, N.P., Democratic, & Republican.  When I go to print Artwork and select the BOD option, all I am able to get up on the screen is the N.P. ballots, no ballots showing for Democratic or Republican.  However, if I go to print Artwork and select the By Precincts option, I am able to get all 3 ballots for each Reporting Precinct.

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems