RE: Central Count Error Messages

I am running 2.00g firmware.  I guess the "adjusted the timing mark signal filtering" may be working in that I may be getting fewer than I would have prior to the adjustment, however, I'd say I'm getting a 5-7% rate on these or roughly 10 to 15 times per input tray of 150 to 200 ballots.  This seems a bit much to me.

Indeed.  How many machines?  Are all machines behaving equally badly?  If so you might think about sending a deck of failed ballots up to Vancouver after the election to try to track this down.

Ken