RE: Gems 1-15-2 & CC2.00g

Quick follow up to this.  This is the exact same problem places like Shelby
and El Paso are seeing when they import foreign results.

You can often get the expected behaviour by checking the checkbox "use only
polling counters for precincts reporting" in the post election reports.  Of
course, that doesn't do you much good if you have no polling counters, but
it helps in 99% of the cases.

Ken