Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 5:59 PM
Subject: RE: Report Failure Error on 1.94w

They had not experienced this problem before changing the AccuVotes in their accounts to 1.94w.  The common factor, in Bill Vanderburg's opinion, seems to be the PC 1.94w AE firmware.

What is PC 1.94w AE specifically.  What does AE stand for and is this the firmware we have currently certified in Fl. And GA?