Re: vibs

Could you send the database.

Tab
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 2:52 PM
Subject: vibs

Greetings All...

I have been working with an old El Paso, TX database (English and Spanish) using Gems 1-15-3 and AVTSIS 3-12-1.
I have found the following problems, testing English only.

The database I was using had 17 Amendments. ( FOR OR AGAINST)

Everything was going fine up to Amendment #8.  I voted Amendment #8 and received the instructions to "press number 9 to accept" or
"press 0 to review", I pressed number 9 and moved on to Amendment #9.  After voting Amendment #9 and each Amendment after that,
I did not receive the instructions to "accept or to review", it just moved on to the next Amendment.

At Amendment #13 I pressed 0 to "vote race again", it continue to repeat the first part of the Amendment.  I had to press #9 to move on.
At which time it jumped to Amendment #14.  This only happen for Amendment #13.

I continue voting until the end of the Ballot, at which time I had the option to "cast ballot or to review ballot", I choose to review Ballot.
On Amendment # 1, the instructions I received were correct, it gave me a chance to review my selections.
On Amendment # 2, the instructions made me vote the Amendment again, and every other Amendment up to Amendment # 8.  After
Amendment # 8, the instructions made vote each Amendment again, instead of allowing me to review my selections.

After all was completed above I got to the end of the Ballot and cast my vote by pressing number 9.  I had to press it twice for it to be accepted.
The instructions told me  vote had been cast.  The counter should that to be true.

I then attempt to print out some results, by pressing Reporting, by doing so, I received an "Exception error".

Testing is on going.

Rodney