Re: "Cumulative" voter registration totals in absentee precincts on SOVC, GEMS 1.11.5 and 1.11.7

This is correct.  If they do not like the behavior what would they like?

Tab
----- Original Message -----
From: Tyler
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 3:01 PM
Subject: "Cumulative" voter registration totals in absentee precincts on SOVC, GEMS 1.11.5 and 1.11.7

Voter registration totals for absentee precincts are a total of the voter registration for the polling precinct (which gives a weird number for turnout for absentee voting on the SOVC).  I observed it in 1.11.5 and I have heard from Platte County, MO that it happens in 1.11.7.  Database is attached (1.11.5).  Password is global.

Tyler