Multi card ballots with common backs (RE: Gems - 1.14.1.7)

This has been fixed and will be in 1.14.7.  The problem happens when you
have multi-card ballots that share a common back.  Single card ballots and
multi-card ballots that do not share plates are unaffected.

I must confess that multi-card ballots that share common plates is still a
little flaky.  A proper fix is going to take considerable work however.  You
can always avoid trouble if you operate on the common back using the card
editor instead of the ballot editor, so make that the Standard Operating
Procedure for now.  Specifically, the header in Jeff's example won't
mysteriously disappear if you drop on the back of the card in the card
editor.

If anyone gets a paying account that uses multiple ballots with common
plates in the future, give us a little heads up and we'll do a more complete
fix.

Ken