Re: AVTS 3-10-21

Tab, this was apparently not a bug, but a checkbox on GEMS that was linking the Non-partisan Header to the first race.
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Knecht <skglobal@earthlink.net>
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com <bugtrack@dieboldes.com>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2000 12:38 PM
Subject: AVTS 3-10-21

Under READINESS TESTING -> VIEW BALLOT, we set up a polling precinct for C-1001 precinct.  This has 8 parties associated with it.  Under VIEW Ballot, all ballots selected come up with a NON-PARTISAN Ballot Header (I didn't compare all races to see if it was actually the NON-PARTISAN ballot.

If you burn a smartcard by party, say Libertarian, it brings up a Libertarian label on the instruction screen  BUT brings up a NON-PARTISAN ballot.