Re: AVTS3-10-20 different fonts in races

I'm probably behind on the email queue, but she means that race headings will appear in significantly different fonts on the AVTS unit than in the GEMS ballots.  The GEMS might be in Arial or something like that and one of the race headings will be in something that appears like Tahoma or very disimilar font.  The Gary Bauer on the Gems Ballot is a completely different font on the AVTS and appears as the only candidate name that is different.  All others will look the same as the GEMS ballot.  A very uneducated guess is that Windows NT on GEMS has slightly different "drivers" than does windows98 or at least when I use WORD97  or Powerpoint (especially) xfer a file in Powerpoint, for example, from my desktop over to my Powerpoint running under WindowsNT, the fonts often change unexplainably in the laptop NT version and I have to go back and highlight the changes manually and re-do them.  May not be helpful, but thats my experience in porting between 95 and NT.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: AVTS3-10-20 different fonts in races

I do not understand what it the problem.

Do races have different fonts from what GEMS created OR Do candidates have different fonts than what GEMS created.

What is this bit about "2 candidates are different and 1 has occupational designation in italic" mean?

Again, what does "yes and no appear in TNR  and the font size varies in the text from prop to prop" mean?

Tab