RE: Modem Upload Problems

After the AccuVote has uploaded its data to GEMS the line stays open and GEMS switches from Modem Online to Accuvote online.  In Fairbanks and Washington I had to manually reset the Modem (Off/On), then start the port to continue with upload.

Mike

Under what circumstances does this happen or does no one know?  You already stated in the last message that it happens.  I want to know when.  The answer is not "always", because Pima and King could not have turned off and on their modems fast enough last November to run their election.

Ken