Re: printing problems in 1-11-2

----- Original Message -----
To: Bugs
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 1999 9:23 AM
Subject: printing problems in 1-11-2

From Weld County :

I came across some notes from election night about two items we had problems with. It looks like something that may need correcting in Gems.

In the Print Summary Report where you can select the number of copies you would like the system to print defaults to the number 1. If you try to select a higher number it will change to that number but will still only print one copy.

I can confirm that this happens in 1-11-2. tr

This is fixed and will be available in the next GEMS release.

In the Receive Election Results window under the Log tab if your try to print the log you will get a error and it will take you out of Gems. The error came from Dr. Watson for Windows NT which stated: An application error has occurred and an application error log is being generated. Gems.exe Exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x77f64d28. We did find that if you go into Gems and it the first thing you print it will print the log without an error. If you have been in Gems and you have printed other reports and then try to print this log it will exit Gems.

I cannot confirm this error - I did get the log file to print -  no data on it - (no data in log) but no Dr. Watson. tr

I was not be able to reproduce this bug. Tried to print other reports and then print the upload log and did not find
any problem.

Dmitry.