1-14-1-2 Summary reporting

I'm having trouble with the precinct and district summary reports.  The label field for choosing the district or precinct shows both districts and precincts (see previous reports from Tari and I on erroneous appearances of precinct listings).  Also, when I preview it doesn't show the correct results which should have been uploaded.  I have the results tapes from the memory cards which I re-ran in post-election mode to confirm that the numbers are there.  The poster doesn't show any problems.  Please see my previous e-mail titled "GEMS 1-14-1-2 SOVC problem" for a copy of the database.

Tyler