RE: Zero report not zero (RE: AVTS-3-10-10 & Gems 1-13-3)

Title:

> > I have just finished testing with a small election on these versions and
> > everything works fine.  I have just downloaded El Paso, Texas and
> > print out
> > a zero report and get Times Counted of -111 and everything else is
> > 1246576928.

Here is an update on this (Jeff asked).  There seems to be some kind of bug in the MS libraries we use to access the database.  The report is corrupt with the El Paso floppy image Jeff sent me, but not with any other database I have tried.  If you have a database that can't print zero totals, please send the floppy image to me.  The report works fine even with the El Paso database when running a Poll Book installed on NT, but not on 98, which makes me point at the libs.  The counters are indeed all zero, and upload works.  Its just the report that will not behave.

Obviously we can't do much about a MS bug at this point.  I think I can work around the problem by getting the results a different way, but it is going to take me a few more hours for that.  I'll try to have something by noon tomorrow.

Ken