gems 1-13-3 cards cast report /precinct summary report

shouldn't the TS ballots show up as cards cast on the report?  They do not and maybe I am misinformed as I thought if they showed on the results they would show on the cards cast report as well.

also -  if you check the #Vote for and you have a race label that is 30 characters (or wraps to the next line)  the # to Vote for is not listed for that race -  can we add an additional line to the summary report so we can accomodate long race labels that have more than a Vote for 1?
Tari