Upload "No Error Occured" (RE: AVTS 3-10-10 & Gems 1-13-3)

> BALLOT STATION - Voted 2 ballots, ran report, then went to
> transfer and got error - Connection Refused
> POLL BOOK - Loaded results, ran report, then went to transfer and
> got error - No Error Occured.

I think Tab addressed this yesterday, but there was no bugtrack report made
and he is on a plane to Alabama today.

My understanding is that this is caused by the election.dld file not being
copied into the My Election's Poll Book folder from the floppy when loading
the election.  Try copying the file and see if that fixes it.

I also understand from Juan that there is a 3-10-12.ZIP on the ftp site that
might address this but I have no idea if that was meant for general
consumption and don't have the password.

Ken