RE: GEMS 1-11-2 cancel download crash

I experience this same problem and reported it to Whitman 2-3 weeks ago but ... well, Whitman doesn't work here anymore ... Nel

(Hits head on keyboard repeatedly).  I don't suppose there is the smallest lesson to be learned here.

That's it, I give up.  If people are not going to file bug reports, and if developers are going to continue to accept them randomly without a bug report (which is 70% of the problem), then there is no point in me even trying to keep people informed on this stuff.  I just don't care any more.

Ken