RE: GEMS 1.11.2 preference voting errors

I was of the opinion (as was the GEMS documentation dated 6/30/98) that the way to cause this to happen was to set the Write-In setting (under AccuVote Options) to Override.    I was wrong.

It is possible (even probable?) that is it a bug in GEMS download.  I'll take a look.
 I'm willing to let it ride until after November, but I would like sales to weigh in on the issue to determine how much damage this may cause.

This should not take more than a few hours to fix, even if it is on the AccuVote.  If it would cause even the slightest damage, I suggest they upgrade after the fix.

Ken