RE: AVTS - Write-In dialog

Sorry, looks like the TSText-1-9-6 does not have the latest files.  Whit,
can you please zip up a new one based on the current CVS and reply to this
thread with the password.

If you want to try fixing it yourself, you need to change those two files to
use plain text rather than rtf.  I sent a long email to bugtrack some time
ago explaining the reasoning.

Jeff, this reminds me.  I don't think that the RVD_NoVotesRecordButtonText
has the verbage you like in there currently.  Can you email Whit with
whatever rtf turns you on so it gets in the next release.

Ken