RE: Election ID for TS

> If you have several elections on a system, it would be difficult
> to choose the correct election, when you have a list of
> alpha-numeric numbers, not an actual Election Name.

I think Tab has fixed this, so it will be in the next release.  Very shortly
this will all become moot however.  The intent is to insert the floppy for
the election, start the ballot station, and the AccuVote-TS will take on the
personality of that election without operator intervention, just like the
inserting a memory card into the AccuVote.  There won't be any need to
"choose the correct election".

Ken