Important Email Password Notification

Title: Message
Just to let you all know -

Once the email maintenance is complete on Sunday, your email password may change. The password that you currently use to access the staff site, will also become the password you use to access your email.

This should not cause you any inconvenience, as the bulk of you have the same password for both staff site and email. However, my apologies if it does temporarily disrupt your service. Of course, please do call me if you have any trouble after I finish maintenance.

Thanks,

Josh.