Crawford & Co.

This information is sent in an effort to clarify the procedures involved
with car rental insurance options and actual accident claims.

The US toll-free number for Crawford claims reporting is 800-845-7814.  This
number should also work in Canada; however, there is a secondary number for
Canada which is 888-368-8858.    We also suggest that liability and physical
damage insurance be purchased when renting a vehicle in any country outside
the US.

Diebold's insurance covers liability only and any other risk will be covered
by Diebold Election Systems and charged to the department's cost center.
The US toll-free number for Crawford claims reporting is 800-845-7814.  This
number should also work in Canada; however, there is a secondary number for
Canada which is 888-368-8858.    We also suggest that liability and physical
damage insurance be purchased when renting a vehicle in any country outside
the US.  You do not need to take the additional insurance offered by the
rental company.  However, if an accident occurs, you will still need to
contact Crawford & Co. first, no matter what the damage to what vehicle.
This information is in your insurance packet you received earlier.

Below are the location codes for DES employees for future reference.  You
will need this code if a call is ever placed to Crawford for an auto
liability/physical damage claim.

Diebold Election Systems, McKinney, TX		20-2010
Diebold Election Systems, S. San Francisco, CA 	20-2020
Diebold Election Systems, Everett, WA		20-2030
Diebold Election Systems, Vancouver, Canada	20-2040
Diebold Election Systems, Omaha, NE		20-2050

Tracy Flagg
Human Resources
Diebold Election Systems
tracy@dieboldes.com