New "support" password for access to staff website

Hi everyone,

Effective immediately, I have changed the "support" password for the staff website. The new password is z00land52

I've made the change in an attempt to preserve at least a passable degree of security. However, this is in all likelihood the last time the "support" password will be changed, before being deactivated, in favour of controlling access to the staff site on a per-user basis.

Questions or concerns, please contact me.

Josh Gardner
Network Administrator
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.
604.261.6313