Printed Products General Manager

I am pleased to announce that effective today, John Elder will be assuming
the role of General Manager of the Printed Products department of Diebold
Election Systems, Inc.  John brings a wealth of knowledge along with a
passion for success to this role which will be essential as we strive to
gain market share and improve profitability.

Jeff Dean has elected to maintain his affiliation with the company in a
consulting role, reporting to Pat Green.  The Diebold Election Division
management team greatly values Jeff's contribution to this business and is
looking forward to his continued expertise in this market place.

Please join me in congratulating both John & Jeff in these responsibility
changes.  Your assistance in making this transition efficient is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Steve Moreland
Director of Customer Service