1. Gelling, and Melting, Large Graphs by Edge Manipulation
H. Tong, B.A. Prakash, T. Eliassi-Rad, M. Faloutsos, and C. Faloutsos
2. Diversified Ranking on Large Graphs: An Optimization Viewpoint
H. Tong, J. He, Z. Wen, R. Konoru and C. Lin
3. Non-Negative Residual Matrix Factorization with Application to Graph Anomaly Detection
H. Tong and C. Lin
4. On the Vulnerability of Large Graphs
H. Tong, B. A. Prakash, C. E. Tsourakakis, T. Eliassi-Rad, C. Faloutsos, D. H. Chau
5. Rare Category Characterization
J. He, H. Tong, and J.G. Carbonell
ICDM 2010 (PDF) [Invited to FCS SI on ‘Best of ICDM2010’]
6. Colibri: Fast Mining of Large Static and Dynamic Graphs
H. Tong, S. Papadimitriou, J. Sun, P.S. Yu, and C. Faloutsos.
7. Proximity Tracking on Time-Evolving Bipartite Graphs
H. Tong, S. Papadimitriou, P. S. Yu and C. Faloutsos.
8. Fast Direction-Aware Proximity for Graph Mining
H. Tong, Y. Koren, and C. Faloutsos.
9. Fast Best-Effort Pattern Match in Large Attributed Graphs
H. Tong, B. Gallagher, C. Faloutsos, and T. Eliassi-Rad
10. Center-Piece Subgraphs: Problem Definition and Fast Solutions
H. Tong and C. Faloutsos
11. Fast Random Walk with Restart and Its Application
H. Tong, C. Faloutsos, and J.-Y. Pan