CMU web authentication services
CMU Web Login
- Managed by CMU Computing Services
- Supports authentication for both SCS accounts and Andrew accounts
- Depending on server configuration, can support authentication for users from other institutions (e.g. Pitt).
- Uses Shibboleth as the authentication mechanism
Your server must have a SSL certificate signed by a recognized certificate authority in order to use a single sign-on service. If you don't already have a SSL certificate for your web server, see our web server certificate documentation for information on how to obtain a signed certificate.
For information on installing the software for an authentication service on SCS hosts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SCS Shibboleth introduction and documentation gateway