All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1
- Home page
- Access key 2
- Skip navigation
- Access key 4
- Access key 0
- Accessibility statement
Most browsers support access keys in one form or another. On Windows, you can press ALT + the number of the access key. On a Macintosh, you can press CONTROL + the number of the access key.
Other accessibility information
- All pages include a "skip navigation" link and access key to skip directly to the main page content.
- Most links are written to make sense out of context.
- Non-content graphics, such as spacer images, have null ALT attributes.
- Pages are usable with text-only browsers, such as Lynx.
- Pages that open in a new browser windows are (with a few exceptions) labeled as such.
The following off-site links will open in a new browser window:
- Dive Into Accessibility
- Information on how to make your web site more accessible.