US District Court, Central District of California
Fishman Case # 91-6426 HLH (Tx) Continued
TOPSECRET Duke, Here is
plan discussed, love
(Refer to the persons concerned
as "the friends")
It may be deemed necessary for all the DC Staff who
could be pulled in for questioning 'to suddenly leave.
This must be done in such a way So that they never
can be accused of "fleeing prosecution".
To ensure that all those DC staff concerned are not
available for questioning by Scales yet cannot be
prosecuted for fleeing.
1. US B1 SEUS SEC is responsible for seeing that
this project gets speedily done. He is to work
closely with DC INFQ US and DG US on this project.
2. The purpose of this project is to protect the
Church from Scales actions.
3. D/NAT'L SEC is responsible for the overall
planning of those actions and their debugging as
1. To ensure that extremely tight security is
maintained on this project.
2. To ensure that it gets done speedily.
3. To ensure that each aaction is smoothly worked
out so that if evaluation is necessary it will be
done without a 'hitch' or mistake.
4. To get finances quickly for this project.
5. To get approval up lines on this project "super
fast" so that it can be got done really fast.
1. Each person to whom this project pertains must
immediately get his/her passport. This must be done
withing security's framework, meaning the person doesn't
mention CofS on the passport. For occupation list
Researcher - Public Relations Consultant - etc. or
houswife for girls that are married. Production
target 2 weeks on this. As assigned.
2. US D1 SEUS SEC is to work up an ED or some such
official type proclamation entitled "Sabbatical Leaves."
This can be worked out with both D/NAT'L
SEC US B1 and DDG US. The above shall basically
state that about 10 GO personnel shall be chosen
for Sabbatical leaves. This shall start with the
Founding Church in Washington DC. This is being
done as an award for upstats who consistently
produce well, and as an experiment to see what an energetic
staff member will do on his own if given 3 to 6 months
to travel and study and use scn tech. The rules are
the persons are to:
1) To observe coventry and to not communiacte to a
fellow Scngist during this time
2) They are to spend at least some of this time in
"retreat" where they are to study their choice of
3) They may travel anywhere in the world to do this.
4) They are to produce at the end of this time a
product of use to Scn.
5) They may prepare ahead of time but must start from
This project is called "Ten Talents" after the
biblical tale. A quote should be gotten from the bible
and put into the ED. US B1 SEUS SEC
3. When the above Ed is completed, it should be sent
to all GO DC staff wherever needed. It should appear
real to those whom it does not affect. US B1 SEUS SEC
4. US B1 SEUS SEC is to work out the comm the pertinent
persons are to give on this to thier relatives or fellow
staff. This should be done ahead of time A.S .A.P so
that when and if persons have "to go" it will not
cause any flaps or PTS situations. "All" should be
ready to leave at any time. US B1 SEC
5. US B1 SEC is to ensure that all concerned are
ready to leave at any time and that all personal cycles
finances, 2D, bills, are completely up to PT and
there are no PTPs or stops to immeduate departure.
US B1 SEUS SEC.
6. US B1 SEUS SEC is to see AG DC keeps all staff
actions written up to PT and that machinery exists,
to as best as possible, take over, for each person
(including the AG) if this action were needed to be
done. This should be worked out in liason with DDG US and
DG US. US B1 SEUS SEC.
7) US B1 SEUS SEC is to immediately do up a confidential
CS-W for "set-aside" finances for this project. This is for
seven or eight people so the amount should be about
$10,000 for starters. Any help needed on this can come
from DDG US or DG US. These finances should be given
to AG DC to hold in case this actions is implimented.
US SEUS SEC B1
8) SEUS SEC B1 is to ensure that the "need to know"
is strictly followed on this project. No communicators
are to know. The Need to Know is limited to DG US;
DDG US; DG I US, DDG I US; US b1 NAT'L SEC, D/NAT'L
SEC US; any US DG's that must know are told by DG US;
and those DG staff that this concerns.
9) SEUS SEC US B1 is to set up an "early warning" system
whereby he or DG US can be notified immediately with
any info needed to decide to put 'Failsafe' into action.
SEUS SEC US B1
10. A "safehouse" or "safehouse area" should be chosen
in an out of the way place, like a ski resort - Dude ranch -
farm - Canada - Mexico - etc., This "place" ahould be
investigated to ensure it can be used anytime of the
year by people just "showing up". This "safe
house" is for Sabbaticals to go til it is shown
one way or another that they must stay away or
come back. SEUS SEC US B1
11. A cover story as to why "they" all went there; without
the Church knowing it, must be worked out - as this
breaks Sabbatical rules. SEUS SEC US B1
12. Seven safe different places (or as many as needed)
must be worked out, where the Sabbaticals will go if
they must extend extend their leave. One for each person.
SEUS SEC US B1
13. Secure comm lines, codes, etc., must be worked out
for this "safe house" are in #10, and each different
plave in #12 above. This must be done before any Sabbaticals
are taken. SEUS SEC US B1
14. The entire DC Org should be alerted in some way
to this Sabbatical "cover story". And if needed to be
implimented the DC Org should be informed of this
"award for" those concerned. (The one, two - 10 Talent
analogy should be used). This is to take all the
mystery off the line and make it no surprise as well as
handling any testimony in court by any staff. SEUS SEC US B1
15. When all of the above actions are worked out
to the DG I/DG US's satisfaction, a chock list, code
words, etc., are to be worked out so that if deemed
necessary the Sabbaticals will go off like clockwork.
SEUS SEC US B1
16. Upon completion of targets 1-15, D/NAT'L SEC is
to fly to DC on mission. His MO's will be the briefing
and any necessary drilling to be done to prepare the
"persons" for thier "Sabbaticals" if necessary to impliment.
MOs to be written by SEUS SEC US B1 and approved by DG I US
and DG US. SEUS SEC US B1.
(0053) (written in bottom corner '#37 (illegible initials)