How To Make Your Own Flash Cards
- Download the file FlashCardSheets.zip.
- Print the flash cards double-sided, flipped on the SHORT
EDGE (not the default long edge), so you can flip through the cards
like the pages of a book.
- Laminate the entire 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Then cut
into four flash cards.
- Punch a hole in the top left corner of each card.
- Put the cards on a 1 inch metal keyring.
- Add a separator object to the keyring to make it easy to
find the cover page of the flash card deck. We use laser cut
1/8 inch acrylic to make a card tag. You can use the included
file CardTag.dxf to laser cut your own, but any small object
that fits on the keyring can serve as a separator.