- Are the materials for the pilot / full course open-source?
The materials for both the pilot and full course will be fully open-sourced. Currently, only the pilot materials are completed. The full course materials are scheduled to be completed well in advance of the Fall 2021 semester.
- How do I get access to the pilot materials?
Please fill out this materials request form.
- When will the full course materials be available?
The full course materials will be available well in advance of the Fall 2021 semester. If you’d like to be notified of their completion, please fill out this materials request form.
- Do you have data on the efficacy of this course?
Upon the completion of the pilot, we will have data measuring student progress on learning objectives and data from course evaluations. This data will pertain only to the pilot course.
- How do I become a student moderator (TA) for this course?
- How do I learn more about the role of student moderator in this course?
- How do I become the student or faculty instructor for this course?
- Can I take this course if I’m not a first-year PhD student?
- Can I take this course if I’m not in CSD?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Computer Science and Society (Pilot)