CMU Engineering Workshop

Congratulations on your admission to Carnegie Mellon University Engineering Workshop! To secure your enrollment for summer 2018, please register below and provide
a non-refundable $200 tuition deposit on the next page. If you experience any issues with this form or need further assistance, please contact the CMU Engineering Workshop
at Thank you.

By selecting the button below and continuing to the Payment Page, you acknowledge that your $200 tuition deposit is non-refundable and will be forfeited if you do not fully enroll for any reason.