LDV Vision Summit
“LDV Vision Summit felt like all the movers and shakers from across the world of Vision, coming together in the throbbing heart of Gotham City.”
- 60+ Domain Experts Discussing the disruptive force of computer vision, machine learning & AI. Speakers
- 40 Illuminating Talks Leading researchers, startups, execs, marketers, & investors in visual tech. Agenda
- 600+ Attendees Making valuable connections across a variety of sectors & industries. Their thoughts
- 2 Leading Competitions Highlighting computer vision researchers & startups in the visual tech space. Competitions
Who should attend?
» Computer Vision, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence experts and professionals
» Media and brand executives interested in boosting revenue by leveraging new imaging and video products and technologies
» Investors: Visual technologies & businesses deliver tremendous upside - don't miss the next Instagram, Youtube, Oculus, Snapchat...
» Imaging and video startups interested in meeting investors, customers, recruiting and potential partners
» Technology executives evaluating companies for partnerships & acquisitions
» Creatives: Photographers, Videographers and anyone creating content
- Students can register with the code STUDENT19 for a $25 ticket or use the code 3STUDENT19 for 3 tickets for $50 (with reimbursement possible)
- Professors can register with the code PROFESSOR19 for a $100 ticket (with reimbursement possible)
About LDV Capital
LDV Capital is a thesis-driven early stage venture fund investing in people building visual technology businesses that leverage computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence to analyze visual data. We have been investing in pre-seed and seed stage teams across North America and Europe since 2012 from New York City. We thrive on collaborating with deep technical teams. With our large inner circle of computer vision experts, serial entrepreneurs, technical advisors, growth hackers, marketers and more, we leverage our network to help our founders navigate the challenges of building a visual tech business.