Princeton Fintech & Quant Conference Series
- Remote Access Enabled - Webinar
- Virtual Presentations
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Princeton Fintech & Quant Conference Webinar Series this upcoming academic year. Due to Covid-19, we have decided to host a series of virtual events rather than an in-person conference which typically takes place in Chicago and Princeton each year.
The series will feature speakers and panelists from leading trading firms, banks, and hedge funds, financial technology firms and startups. The primary focus of their talks will be around the current financial climate, as well as relevant trends taking place from technological and quantitative perspectives. Students will also be able to connect with our featured speakers and learn more about internship and employment opportunities.
Over the past seven years, we’ve brought together more than 120 high-level industry professionals and 2,500 students in Princeton and in Chicago to discuss the leading trends in quantitative trading. This event will take place as a series of webinars from Sept 26, 2020 to May 7, 2021. There will be a total of 9 webinar dates during the upcoming academic year. Each webinar session will feature 3 speakers covering quantitative trading and fintech topics from a variety of perspectives. Purchasing an Eventbrite ticket will give you access to attending all of the webinars via Zoom. Currently, our confirmed speakers include:
- Christina Qi - Domeyard, Co-founder
- John Birge - Principal and Co-Founder of Quantstar and Professor at University of Chicago
- Abraham Thomas - Co-Founder and Chief Data Officer, Quandl
- Peter Cotton - Senior VP, Chief Data Scientist, Intech Investment Management LLC
- Peter Hafez - Chief Data Scientist, RavenPack
- Bruno Dupire - Head of Quantitative Research, Bloomberg LP
- Justin Zhen - Founder, ThinkNum
- Nick Alonso - Director for Multi-Asset, PanAgora Asset Management
- Chris Bemis - Head of Quantitative Analysis and Research, Whitebox Advisors
- Michael Miller - CEO, Northstar Risk Corp.
- Boris Lerner - Global Head of Quantitative Equity Research, Morgan Stanley
- Ali Hirsa - Managing Partner, Sauma Capital
- Gurraj Singh Sangha - Head of Data Science, Risk, and MI, Stat-e Street
- Mike Soss, Head of Fusion (Internal Alpha Generation), Point72
- Yury Blyakhman - Managing Director, Head of Linear Rates and FX Quant Research; Emerging and Developed Markets, JP Morgan
- Gregory Pelts - Director, Scotiabank
- Dr. Harvey Stein - Head, Quantitative Risk Analytics, Bloomberg LP
- Sebastian Jaimungal - Professor, University of Toronto
- Terry Benzschawel, Founder and Principal, Benzschawel Scientific LLC
- George Mylnikov - Portfolio Manager, Head of Quantitative Research, Windhaven Investment Management
- Jess Stauth - Managing Director, Fidelity Labs
- Alex Izydorcik - Head of Data Science, Coatue
- Dr. Miquel Noguer i Alonso - Founder, Artificial Intelligence Finance Institute
- Kyle Schlotman - Partner and CIO, Connetic Ventures
Students and Young Alumni who purchase tickets by Saturday, September 26 will be able to take advantage of the Early Student Tickets registration price and will receive 10% off using the discount code EARLY10. To qualify, students must use their .edu email for registration.
Ticket holders will receive instructions on how to connect to the Online Webinars via Zoom 3 days before the event date. Please note that the webinars will not be recorded. Every ticket for the PFQC Online Webinar Series grants you access to all the remaining webinars for the rest of the year. We look forward to having you join us.