Problem space: top-ps
Proposed in a number of places, but implemented generically in the file:
- Operator Overview:
- The construct step operator, which is actually a misnamed
general situation-model constructor, is used by the task to
perform certain types of task-related comprehension. It adds
objects, properties, or relations to the situation model,
primarily containing visual information about the current
- Operator Proposal:
- The operator can be proposed from:
- to mark that the NTD is the CMD or the RESP, or to mark the
step's status as pending.
- to record the countdown clock time as part of the launch.
- to note that a step is missing its TIME field, and later to
add in an interpolated TIME value from the adjacent steps.
- Operator Application:
- The operator is always applied in the top space, and results
in the necessary changes to the situation model.
- Operator Reconsider:
- The operator terminates when the situation model includes all
of the revisions given as arguments of the operator.