- We accept PDF files only. You may use a smartphone to generate a pdf file, but it should be legible.
- File names should be andrewid_ps#.pdf or andrewid_proposal.pdf (e.g., bovik_ps1.pdf).
- Send your submission to both Matt (email@example.com) and Yifan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Include 16-741 ps# somewhere in the email subject line or your work Will not be graded.
- Each assignment is due at 11:59:59 PM on the due date. Any submissions after 12:00 AM on the next day will be regarded as late.
- You are given THREE grace days for the entire term. Each grace day extends the deadline by 24 hours without any penalty, but cannot be used for the project final report.
- After you spend your three grace days, you will receive 20% off per day on any assignment handed in late.
- A team of two or three students can collaborate freely and turn in one assignment with their names on it, but when a team uses a grace day everybody on the team is using one of their grace days.
- Send your answers to the following questions to Matt and Yifan by Friday, Aug. 31 (put them in the body of the email).
Have you taken:
- Basic kinematics - Rotation matrices.
- Kinematics of manipulators - workspace, forward and reverse kinematics, differential kinematics, Jacobian and Jacobian transpose.
- Manipulator programming.
- Problem Set 1. Due Sept 18, 2019.
- Problem Set 2. Due Sept 30, 2019.
- Problem Set 3. Due Oct 7, 2019.
- Problem Set 4. Due Oct 14, 2019.
- Problem Set 5. Due Oct 14, 2019.
- Problem Set 6. Due Oct 23, 2019.
- Problem Set 7. Due Nov 6, 2019.
- Problem Set 8 (zip file). Due Nov 20, 2019.
- Problem Set 9. Due Dec 2, 2019.