CMU Exploration Club
The Carnegie Mellon University Exploration Club is a meeting place
for people interested in outdoor activities such as rock and ice
climbing, mountaineering, spelunking, hiking, backpacking, flat
and white water boating, wind surfing, scuba and skin diving, sky
diving, cross country and alpine skiing, mountain biking, etc. We
hold meetings once a week, and on average have at least one trip a
week usually on weekends.
How to join
- Anyone affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University can join the club.
- Club dues for the whole year are $10.
- To join simply fill out and sign the
membership form. If you
have problems printing out this form, contact Zoran at
get a hard copy.
- Membership form must be signed and given to a club officer
before participating in any club activities and/or use of club
Spring '97 meetings
- Place: Pake Room, University Center
- Time: Tuesdays 5:00 PM
- The Club's equipment room is in the basement of Margaret
- If you want to check out equipment contact one of
the following people:
Click on an icon to find out more about an activity.
Check the Club's newsgroup cmu.andrew.assocs.explorers to find out about meeting cancelations and to get up to
speed on recent developments.
Some links of interest
The following links are provided as possible starting points for the surfing convenience of the CMU Explorer's Club members. The Club in no way endorses the organizations listed below.