Welcome to my personal webpage!
I am a graduate student in Language Technologies Institue (LTI), School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. My research interest includes large scale optimization, machine learning application in NLP, IR, recommendation system.
I received my Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2012. I worked in Microsoft(Beijing) Speech group as a research intern during 2012 Feb to 2012 July.
- Undergraduate (Tsinghua University)
Math: Calculus, Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry, Complex Analysis, Methods of Math and Physics, Probability and Statistics, Stochastic Process.
Signal Processing: Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Speech Signal Processing.
Algorithm: Data structure, Numeric Analysis and Algorithms, Pattern Recognition.
- Graduate(Carnegie Mellon University)
Introduction to Machine Learning (for Phd),
Probabilistic Graphical Model
Theory and practice of speech recognition systems,
Algorithms for NLP,
Software Engineering for Information Systems
- Master Thesis: Communication Filters for Distributed Optimization with the Parameter Server
- Yipei Wang, Shourabh Rawat, Florian Metze Semi-automatic Audio Semantic Concept Discovery for Multimedia Retrieval 2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- Yipei Wang, Shourabh Rawat, Florian Metze Exploring Audio Semantic Concepts for Event-based Video Retrieval 2014 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)
- Zhen-Zhong Lan, Lu Jiang, Shoou-I Yu, Chenqiang Gao, Shourabh Rawat, Yang Cai, Shicheng Xu, Haoquan Shen, Xuanchong Li, Yipei Wang, Waito Sze, Yan Yan, Zhigang Ma, Nicolas Ballas, Deyu Meng, Wei Tong, Yi Yang, Susanne Burger, Florian Metze, Rita Singh, Bhiksha Raj, Richard Stern, Teruko Mitamura, Eric Nyberg, and Alexander Hauptmann, Informedia E-lamp@TRECVID 2013 Multimedia Event Detection and Recounting. TRECVID 2013 Video Retrieval Evaluation workshop