A google search reveals that many people share my name, partially, or completely. Here is a list of interesting people/objects that bear my name.
- A graduate student who is in the same department as I am. His name is (Yan Ke) [¿ÂÑÏ], almost the opposite to mine. You understand the confusion ;-).
- The Prime Minister of Luxemburg whose name is Jean-Claude Juncker. The last name sounds close enough to my name so that you see it on the web.
- A poet who now lives in Guang Zhou, China.
He has exectly the same name as I do.
Here is a piece he wrote. See if you like it.
- A German soccer player Who now plays for Udinese in Italy. Here is a page for him in English.
The chinese translation of his name is [Ñï¿Ë¶û], close enough.
He is much stronger than I am :-).
- A tissue paper machine manufactured by a factory in Shandong, China.
No, I am not joking. The tissue-paper machine that bears exactly my name has "high-speed, high-quality, smooth-operation, high automation, and low cost..." It was exported to a whole bunch of countries including Russia, Vietnam, and Pakistan...
- A huge diamond weighing a whopping 726 karats. It costs about 4 million dollars.
Here is an English page for it.