Epsilon Greedy

Before choosing which arm to play, flip an unfair coin that has a 10% chance of coming up heads, and a 90% chance of coming up tails. If the coin comes up heads, then choose an arm at random and play it. If the coin comes up tails, then choose the arm that has the highest payoff-per pull so far.