Bibliographic Details of Recent Publications
Mostly, I've linked to
entry for a publication. Some papers, especially workshop
papers, non-DB and AI papers, and some of the more recent
publications, don't have entries in DBLP (yet?w), or else I
haven't got around to adding the pointer yet. For these:
Publications marked "in preparation" are drafts, or under review.
Comments are welcome, but bugs are possible, so caveat downloador.
- AAAI-2015 is the Twenty-Ninth AAAI Conference.
- AKBC-2014 is the 4th Workshop on Automated Knowledge Base Construction
- IJAIE is the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- AKBC-2013 is the The 3rd Workshop on Automated Knowledge Extraction at CIKM 2013.
- APSA-2013 is the 2013
Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association.
- APSA-2012 is the 2012
Annual Meeting of the American Political Science
- MLG-2012 is The ICML 2012 Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs
is The Joint
Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Contruction and
Web-Scale Knowledge Extraction, a workshop at NAACL
- BioNLP-2012 is
Eleventh Workshop on Biomedical Natural Language Processing,
a workshop at NAACL 2012.
- TextGraphs-2012 is
Graph-based Methods for Natural Language Processing,
a workshop at ACL-2012.
- BEA-2012 is
The 7th Workshop on Innovative Use of NLP for Building Educational Applications,
at NAACL 2012.
- ICWSM-2012 is
the the Sixth
International AAAI Conference on Web Logs and Social Media.
- WSDM-2012 is the the Fifth
ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining.
- EMNLP-2011 is the Conference on
Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing.
- UNSUP-2011 is the First
Workshop on Unsupervised Learning in NLP, held at EMNLP-2011.
- MLG-2011 is the Ninth Workshop on
Mining and Learning with Graphs (MLG 2011).
- LSM-2011 is the 1st ACL/HLT Workshop on Language
in Social Media (LSM) 2011.
- TREC-2011 is The Text REtrieval
- CEAS-2009 is the Conference on Email and Anti-Spam 2009.
- CogSci-2009 is
the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society.
- Biolink-2009 is the Annual Meeting of The ISMB BioLINK Special Interest Group :
Text Mining, Image Analysis and the future of Scientific Publishing, held in association with ISMB in Stockholm, Sweden.
- SNAS-2009 is the Workshop on Social Networks, Applications, and Systems.
- WebKDD-2007 is The
Workshop on Web Mining and Social Network Analysis, aka the
Joint 9th WebKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop.
- The CMU
School of Computer Science Tech Reports are all available
on-line as part of NCSTRL
- BioNLP'06 is
BioNLP'06: Linking Natural Language Processing and Biology,
another HLT/NAACL workshop.
- CSNA-2005 is Joint
Annual Meeting of the Interface and the Classification
Society of North America, 2005
- ILP-2005 is the 15th
International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming
- IIWeb-2004 is the Workshop on Information
Integration on the Web, held in conjunction with VLDB-2004
- PSDM-2004 is the Workshop on
Privacy and Security Aspects of Data Mining, held in
conjunction with the Fourth IEEE International Conference on
Data Mining (ICDM 2004)
- KSCE-2004 is the IASTED
International Conference on Knowledge Sharing and Collaborative
[Selected papers| By topic: Matching/Data Integration| Text Categorization| Rule Learning| Explanation-Based Learning| Formal Results| Inductive Logic Programming| Information Extraction| Collaborative Filtering| Applications| By year: All papers]