A minimum 4 page paper in Autonomous Agents (ACM)
format. For templates, see
Your paper should include, at least, the following.
These don't necessarily need to be separate sections, but
each topic should be addressed:
- Abstract, brief (200 word) summary.
- Introduction, in which you describe the problem
your system solves. Also explain why it
is difficult or new for multirobot systems.
- Related work, in which you briefly describe
existing research that either supports what
you are doing, or is similar to what you
- Approach, in which you describe your approach to
- Experimental setup, in which you describe the simulation or real-world environment in which you tested or
evaluated your system.
- Results, in which you list the results of the experiments.
- Analysis, in which you explain why you think
the results turned out this way.
- Conclusion, in which you briefly recap the
work and explain its significance.