In no particular order:
- Use A-Match to support the Warren and Joccasta demos on the web.
- The Unregister and Update functionalities do not provide any security.
Users should not be able to modify or delete the advertisements of
agents other than their own. One possible solution would be, when an
advertisement is shown, to suppress the display of the contact person
and their email address. This information could then be used to verify
that a user is indeed working with their own agent.
- Implement a book search agent for A-Match to allow one to search for
the cheapest price for a book among web booksellers.
- Use A-Match as an infrastructure to experiment with new types of middle
agents and (hopefully) with load issues related to middle agents.
- Unregister and Update functionalities merely augment the Browse
functionality. Were there large numbers of registered agents, a user
could use the Find function to return an abbreviated agent list.
However, there is no analogous function for dealing with unregistering
or updating an agent. Such a function could be implemented.
- Provide the user with some method to explore the ontologies that are
- Replace the relatively simplistic matchmaker matching methods with the
more powerful Larks system.