· Alicia Tribble and Carolyn Rosé: "Usable
Browsers for Ontological Knowledge Acquisition", CHI-2006 Conference,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, April 2006.
· Alicia Tribble and Scott E. Fahlman: "Resolving
Noun Compounds with Multi-Use Domain Knowledge", FLAIRS 2006 conference,
Melbourne Beach FL, May 2006.
· Alicia Tribble, Benjamin Lambert, and Scott E.
Fahlman: "SconeEdit: A Text-guided Domain Knowledge Editor". Presented as a demo at the HLT/NAACL-2006
conference, New York, June 2006.
· Scott E. Fahlman: "Marker-Passing Inference in
the Scone Knowledge-Base System", First International Conference on
Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM'06), Guilin, China,
August 2006. Proceedings published by
and copyright by Springer-Verlag (Lecture Notes in
· Scott E. Fahlman: "Natural Language: It's All About Meaning", position paper for the 2006 AAAI
Fellows Symposium, Cambridge MA, July 2006.
Copyright 2006, American Association for Artificial Intelligence.
· Wei Chen and Scott E. Fahlman, "Modeling Mental Contexts and Their Interactions", Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, 2008. PDF format
· Ngiam, Jiquan “Natural language understanding with knowledge.” Senior Undergraduate Thesis, Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, 2008. PDF format
· Engin Cinar Sahin, “Episodic Memory Representation in a Knowledge Base, with Application to Event Monitoring and Event Detection”, Master’s Thesis at Carnegie Mellon University, Language Technologies Institute, 2008. PDF format
· Scott E. Fahlman, “Using Scone’s multiple-context mechanism to emulate human-like reasoning”, Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on Advances in Cognitive Systems, 2011. PDF format
· María José Santofimia Romero, “Automatic Service Composition Based on Common-Sense Reasoning for Ambient Intelligence”, Ph.D. Thesis, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, 2011. PDF format