A library providing functionality for coaches and players to use the
standard coach language available in 7.0 and later versions of the
This library was created as a piece of the ChaMeleons/Owl 2001 developement
for RoboCup2001. We
are now distributing it to aid other teams in creating and using the standard
coach language. It is based on code from the
SoccerServer and from
I am considering putting this library on
SourceForge to facilitate a true open-source, distributed development
effort. If you think this would be useful, please send me an
email at email@example.com.
- Provides data structures to represent coach language messages (adapted
from SoccerServer code)
- Parsing of coach language messages (almost unchanged from the SoccerServer
- CoachMessageRepository class for storing coach messages and handling
the linking of defined objects.
- A condition evaluation system which is easy to plug into.
- A system to provide iteration over the pieces of a message
- System set up for named thingys to be linked to what they point to.
- Region have much more capability than in the SoccerServer, most notably
iterators allowing iteration over points in a region, point inclusion tests,
and closest point calculations.
- Miscellaneous geometry routines
- Error reporting and action logging scheme for layered disclosure (see
"Layered disclosure: Revealing agents' internals", available
- A FieldImage class for creating images to represent things such as
- All coach message components can draw themselves to a FieldImage.
- Note that this requires Magick++ from ImageMagick.
This library is released under the GNU Lesser General
Contact Patrick Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
if you have questions or comments about this library.
This library was created by: Patrick
Riley, Paul Carpenter,
Manuela Veloso .
Last Modified: 8/30/2001