Show Unread in Gmail: Here's a cool Gmail tip that I recently found handy. If you would like it to show only the unread emails in a particular folder/label, all you need to do is search for "label:yourlabel label:unread".
- Reductio ad absurdum, which Euclid loved so much, is one of a mathematician's finest weapons. It is a far finer gambit than any chess gambit: a chess player may offer the sacrifice of a pawn or even a piece, but a mathematician offers the game --- G. H. Hardy.
- You see things, and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say, "Why not?" --- Serpant in Back to Methuselah, G.B Shaw.
Coffee: There are a few (more) good men, but these are ones I've been to most often and will recommend (not in any particular order).
- 21st St Coffee (Strip District): fabulous location for a weekend.
- Tazza D'Oro (Highland Park and CMU)
- Commonplace Coffeehouse (Sq. Hill): Again, very nice location in the heart of Squirrel Hill.
- D-Coction Coffee Company: For some great coffee in NYC, indian style!
Udipi (a bit far but worth the travel), Spice Island Tea House (variety and tasty food), Tram's Kitchen (just tell Mr. Tram that you're vegetarian), Pamela's (of course, the hot crepes), Plum (very very fresh), Abay (try their flavourful green bean appetizer), Zaw's Kitchen (beware of some variance and long waits), Church Brew Works (great ambience, good pizza), Square Cafe (some creative brunch options), Thai Cuisine/Silk Elephant/Thai Place.
World Cup Moment. Surely there is no better way to finish off the finals of the World Cup, especially with more than a billion eyes on you?
Oh, and of course, Go Steelers!