-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Heli Wing -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Launching Pad -.-.-.- Removable Handle -.-.-
- The Heli Shooter is just what it sounds like. A toy handle that shoots of a helicopter ring.
- This can be used by a group of kids too and the could shoot them back and forth to eachother just like a Frisbee.
- The idea came from a toy my 7 year old cousin was playing with when he visited me over the weekend.
- The rings are made in all colors and different sizes to help the child learn about basic aerodynamic principles and how different sized and weighted objects fly.
- Exansion sets of rings are available with different shape wings and different weight characteristics so that they fly differently than the standard Heli blades.
- The toy is rather durable being made from only plastic because with expansion sets available it was made for heavy duty use..
- The largest costs would come from molding the plastic and assembling it. So a total building cost of around 3-4 dollars would be reasonable.
- A selling price of under 10 dollars would be idea and with expansion sets available it should be resonable to expect significant profits.
- Children ages 5+ because of the small pieces used to make it shoot well.
Stack 'Em Up | The Uni-Launcher
Carnegie Mellon University
January 19, 2010