Toy concept 1 | Toy concept 3
- Kids will be able to bend their K'nex rods so that they can build even more different creations
- The flexiblity will teach children about the modulus of elasticity and how it varies depending on the material.
- The cost to make these pieces will be about the same as making current K'nex pieces.
- These pieces are more durable and safe than the current pieces as they have a lower chance of breaking
- The age recommendation will be the same as for current K'nex (5 and older)
Carnegie Mellon University
January 25, 2007