About the Visible Engine
- This is a model of a V8 Spark Ignition Internal Combustion Engine.
- Made from clear plastic engine block and heads, the user can watch and learn about the internals of an engine.
- This toy requires little user input, other than possibly spinning the crankshaft manually (unless electrically driven).
- This would be a rather expensive toy to make due to the number of parts and complexity of assembly, but could be sold as an "Assembly Necessary" kit.
- Safety is not much of a concern since this is designed for older children (12 to Adult) due to the complexity of the construction.
- Duribility might be a problem due to the large number of small moving parts made from plastic.
1: Stirling Boat |
2: Visible Engine |
3: Rankine Car |
4: The Electrician
January 25, 2010