The INWO Deck of the Week
Hello all, and welcome to the INWO Deck of the Week page! The Decks
of the Week are fully designed and strategized decks for Illuminati: New World Order.
The DotW concept was created by Aaron Curtis. Aaron chose the first 16
decks and then passed the baton to Brian Strassman, who chose the next
19 decks. I hope to continue in the fine style they have demonstrated.
To submit a deck for the Deck of the Week, e-mail it to me at email@example.com. For my own
convenience, I'd appreciate it if you would put 'DotW' and the name of
your deck in the subject of your message. If you want to make my life
easier, you can submit your deck in HTML;
template.html is the file that I use as a template for DotW decks.
(Doing so will not affect your chances of being selected.)
Approximately fortnightly, I select a deck from those I've received
and post it to the INWO mailing list and the Usenet newsgroup
rec.games.trading-cards.misc. Decks not selected stay in contention
for future Deck of the Week honors.
I prefer decks that display new and cunning Illuminated schemes.
However, I also maintain an archive of classic decks and I solicit decks to be
Current Deck of the Week
- #66 Understanding Slack, the Extensions of Mutants (SubGenius), by Erisian St. Vinge
- Media-oriented SubGenius deck
Past Decks of the Week
- #00 Fusion Seppuku (Cthulhu), by Jonathan Woodward
- World War III against own Nations
Aaron Curtis' Decks of the Week
- #01 Gaia's Revenge (Cthulhu), by Aaron Curtis
- Pro-Green Anti-Corporate
- #02 Abduction Moon Party (UFOs), by Mike Dalton
- Link Personalities to Moonbase and destroy
- #03 Beggar Your Neighbor (Gnomes of Zurich),
by Brian Strassman
- Liquor Companies Travel Agency, card draw stopper
- #04 Heretic Magi (Adepts of Hermes), by Aaron Curtis
- Destroy your Hermes rivals and steal their resources
- #05 The Judo Deck (Shangri-La), by Carter Butts
- Peaceful w/ Kinder and Gentler on rival's groups
- #6A Servants of Shangri-La (Cthulhu/Shangri-La), by Brian Malcolm
- Government, Violent, and Peaceful, unmasks as Shangri-La
- #6B A Peace of the Action (Shangri-La), by Scott Furois
- Peaceful, Violent, and Criminal: Shangri-La or Criminal Overlords goals
- #07 Double Predator (Network), by Aaron Curtis
- Plot and Resource Predator
- #08 The Sorcerous and Larcenous Spawning Behemoth (Adepts of Hermes), by Lemar
- Violent Criminal Magic deck
- #09 The Artifactory (Adepts of Hermes), by Mad Chris
- Magic Resource generator
- #10 Your Money Is In Good Hands (Gnomes of Zurich), by Reverend Pee Kitty
- Government Bank deck
- #11 The Heimlich Maneuver (Adepts of Hermes), by Mike Dalton
- Classic Secret deck with Junk Mail
- #12 The Sacred Aspirin Commercial (Discordian Society/Shangri-La), by Mad Chris
- Isolationist deck, unmasks as Shangri-La
- #13 Heil Eris! (Discordian Society), by Keith Edward Casner
- Weird Science deck powered by South American Nazis
- #14 Revenge, Part 1 (Cthulhu), by Bill Kavanaugh
- Sandbags most popular groups
- #15 Open 23 Hours a Day, 5 Days a Week (Discordian Society), by Jeff Bailey
- Convenience Stores sandbag deck
Brian Strassman's Decks of the Week
- #16 I Love You All! Bombing Begins in 5 Minutes. (Bermuda Triangle), by Doug Ingram
- Media and Personalities, goes for special Bermuda goal
- #17 Cyber Rights Now! (Network), by Doug 'Sirilyan' Sheppard
- Liberal Computer deck
- #18 Ho ho! *BANG* F**k, I'm dead! (Cthulhu), by Tod 'Don Fnordlioni' Beardsley
- Bjorne/Moonbase suicide trick; Has officially been declared illegal.
- #19 Lambs To the Slaughter (Cthulhu), by Rudolf Gross
- Reload Ninjas with failed attacks
- #20 The Right Wing Revolution (UFOs), by Dennis Palmero
- Straight and Conservative, anti-Liberal
- #21 Big Brother Is Watching You! (Cthulhu), by Aaron Curtis
- Pro-Government destruction
- #22 Criminal Interest (Gnomes of Zurich), by Ashley Perryman
- Criminal and Bank; no Corporates
- #23 The Acronymicon (Bavarian Illuminati), by Brian Strassman
- Government and acronymic groups
- #24 Alternative Government? Excellent, Dude! (Society of Assassins), by James Eddleman
- Fanatic and Secret power deck
- #25 Gaia's Revenge II (Bavarian Illuminati), by Aaron Curtis
- Green, Liberal, Government, anti-Corporate, with Assassins cards
- #26 Save The Earth...For Us! (Shangri-La), by Doug Ingram
- Peaceful, Liberal, and Green
- #27 Invasion of the Gadget Snatchers (Discordian Society), by Aaron Curtis
- Deck based around the Recycling Centers
- #28 Death Geeks (Cthulhu), by Doug Ingram
- Pro-Science destruction deck
- #29 God Knows; We Can Find Out (Network), by Dan Myers
- Information broker
- #30 The Cult of Personality (Society of Assassins), by Kevin S. Tyrrell
- Personality predator
- #31 Bolsheviktory! (Society of Assassins), by Jason Staats and Carey Clevenger
- Communist theme deck
- #32 General Disorder Rides Again! (Society of Assassins), by Mad Chris
- General Disorder tricks.
- #33 The Invaders' Plan (UFOs), by Doug
- Control/destroy with failed attacks against Church of Violentology
- #34 Valley Of The Shadow Of Death
(Shangri-La), by Ralph Melton
- Hand of Madness w/ failed attacks against Church of Violentology
Ralph Melton's Decks of the Week
- #35 Soylent Green (Bermuda Triangle), by Ralph Melton
- Green deck with a Population Reduction sideline.
- #36 The Wonder Bread of Peace (Shangri-La), by Steve Brinich
- Shangri-La with a Place theme
- #37 King for a Day, Thule for a Lifetime (Any), by Pol Jackson
- Thule group extravaganza
- #38 Attack of the Plot Bandits (Network), by Aaron Curtis
- Plot Predator and other plot-related mischief.
- #39 Counterculture McGoverniks (Discordia), by Steve Brinich
- Liberal-themed Discordia deck
- #40 Poetry in Motion (Bermuda), by Sean McGuire
- Bermuda's special goal, Blinded by Science, and Unmasking as the Network.
- #41 I am Not Left-Handed!, (Bermuda Triangle) by
- Liberal deck reverses to Conservative
- #42 Cuius Testiculos Habes (UFOs), by Ralph Melton
- Inscrutable UFOs deal-making deck.
- #43 Blunt Trauma (Cthulhu), by Seth A. Cohen
- Brute-force Cthulhu deck
- #44 Six Dead Conservatives (Cthulhu), by Aaron Curtis
- Very degenerate Power to the People deck.
- #45 Blinded by Cake! (UFOs), by
- UFOs with Kill for Peace, Blinded by Science, Let Them Eat Cake, and
Shangri-La victory plans.
- #46 The Nuclear Genie (Bermuda), by Steve Brinich
- Unmasks as Adepts with Corporate Masters
- #47 Ignorance is Strength (Bavaria), by Ralph Melton, Aaron Curtis, and Glen Barnett
- Media-oriented Predator deck
- #48 The Trojan Goose (Shangri-La) by Glen Barnett
- Give away Unmasked and Shangri-La cards
- #49 Make a Copy and Shred the Original (UFOs), by Scott McNair
- Copy Shops/ Nevermore! Plot killer
- #50 Alien Nation (UFOS), by Aaron
- Nations deck organized around Gun Lobby.
- #51: Annoy and Conquer (Discordia), by Sam Kington
- Annoy your opponents with inconvenient NWOs.
- #52: The Bottom Feeder (Cthulhu), by Darrin Bright
- Use Political Correctness to generate Criminal Overlords.
- #53 All The News That's Fit to Eat (Cthulhu), by Scott Furois
- This deck was the winner of the Deck of the Week Challenge #5, to
build a deck from a restricted set of cards. See these other pages:
- #54 Going One Better (UFOs), by Sam Kington
- Blinded by Science, Power To the People, Earth First!, and Unmasking as the Network.
- #55 Save the Earth - Kill the Humans
(UFOs), by Martin Laerkes
- Control Communist groups, play NWO: Watermelons, win with Goal: Earth First
- #56 The Stepford Bimbos (Discordia), by Lemar Jerel Johnson
- Predator deck based on the Congressional Wives.
- #57 The Bermuda Crime-Angle, by Carey Clevenger
- Bermuda Special Goal, linked by the Criminal alignment.
- #58 The Hired Gun (Cthulhu), by Don Fnordlioni and Ralph Melton
- Government and Violent Cthulhu deck with Up Against the Wall
- #59 Tokens from Heaven (Bermuda), by Brian Davidson
- Use NASA's special ability to excess.
- #60 S.L.A.K. Never Rests! (Assassins), by Aaron Curtis
- Whomp up with a super-S.L.A.K.
- #61 Somebody Kill Me, Please! (UFOs), by Darrin Bright
- Win with Arise! by forcing someone else to kill you.
- #62 Stormy Pinkness (Shangri-La), by Christian Wedge
- Draw your Plot deck with Straight Ninjas, Pinks, and Gun Lobby.
- #63 Blinded by Frankenfood (Bermuda), by Keith Page
- Use Frankenfood to achieve the Bermuda special goal, with variations.
- #64 The Bitter Cynical Sellout Discordia Deck (Discordia), by Ralph Melton
- Straight and Government Discordia deck.
- #65 An Oliver Stone Production (Assassins), by Steve Brinich
- "A secret conspiracy gone Hollywood."
- Aaron Curtis instituted the Deck of the Week and selected Decks 1
- Brian Strassman selected decks 16 through 34.
- Kevin S. Tyrrell provided the one-line summaries of the decks.
Back to Ralph's INWO page.
Back to Ralph's Home page.
Last modified: Sat Nov 7 19:30:01 EST 1998
Ralph Melton <firstname.lastname@example.org>